1. UserGunReviews allows real gun owners just like you to read and write reviews of the guns you own and shoot, and discuss them with other like-minded gun owners. Log in or Create an Account to add your own reviews. (It's free!)

More guns going on the site this weekend.

Discussion in 'General Gun Discussion' started by ZDunn, Apr 21, 2017.

1. ZDunn

ZDunn Administrator Staff Member

I'm adding another 100 guns starting tonight. If you have requests let me know now.

Travis I got the models you wanted going up tonight.

2. Slytiger

Slytiger Charter Member

Cool. I liked AK's a lot. Still do. Is it me or does it seem like a lot of the AR snobs went to the AK world since it's more expensive now? Ha.

I like the semi obscure foreign military stuff that isn't as popular yet. I am interested in guns like the Scorpion EVO and MPX/MCX's. Or the CZ Bren the French GIGN are using in 7.62x39 type stuff. Galil ACE's. Stuff we will regret not getting if another leftist Libtard champion of fuckery gets in and gets another assault weapons

3. ZDunn

I'll be adding more surplus, and a few more AKs today. I do need to add more AR-15s, but there are well over 300 different models. That what happens when you make an adult erector set.

I'll get Gailis today for sure.

4. Slytiger

Slytiger Charter Member

Cool. The thing I would like to see avoided is everyone giving stellar 5 star ratings for their guns. For instance I'd give PTR a 4 star for build quality, as they are put together decently, the extractor thing was an issue. Like a wasr should get a 3 star for some having sloppy builds.

5. ZDunn

I concur I think that is going to happen the more people review. Right now I know the WASR, for example, is popular. Especially because it stands in stark contrast to IO or Century's domestic builds.

I may be guilty of giving One of my WASRs a 5 star rating, especially the 2015 I have in my case. My older 2005 WASR was sloppy, even the 2007 is a bit sloppy. The new ones, different story.

6. Travis7.62

Travis7.62 Charter Member

Can you add an Arisaka to the guns going up? I've got Grandad's I can review

7. ZDunn

I'll add both the type 38 and 99. Sure thing

8. Travis7.62

gracious

It's a Type 38 I believe

I've got the bayonet too, I could skewer a pig with it!

9. ZDunn

The Japanese sure were bayonet happy. One reason Marines and soldiers in the PTO kept the longer M1905/M1942 Bayonet 18 inch for their 1903s and Garand. Whereas the guys in the ETO carried the 10 inch M1 bayonets. More bayonet fighting happened in the PTO than just about anywhere else in WWII.

That's cool you have a 38 and the bayonet.

10. Travis7.62

Grandad was in New Guinea. He had an M1 with the longer bayonet like you said. Never talked about it much.

11. ZDunn

+1

My Grandfather served in the ETO, 44-45. 2nd Battalion 15th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division. He was in the Headquarters company, same battalion as Audey Murphy.

12. Travis7.62

Damn! Muphy had balls. Saw to Hell and Back when i was kid ;)

Dude had to be crazy to hop on a burning tank and gun down all those krauts.

13. ZDunn

Indeed, he got the MOH for it!

14. Slytiger

Slytiger Charter Member

Wasr's really are one of the best values out there. Same as Veprs, M92's, dracos, SAR 8's, etc.

My wasr was built decent but had firing pin protrusion/headspace issues. So out of my 2 AK's out of 10, the c39 was a POS and my wasr had to get the bolt firing pin protrusion/headspace fixed.

15. ZDunn

The older WASrs were a crap shoot unless you knew what you were looking for. Which nobody did 10 years ago. Today, they are the best value and most the issues are fixed. I agree C39s are garbage.

16. ZDunn

Working out a few kinks btw guys, guns will be going up soon.